Tuesday, October 6, 2009



Although the picture is a little dark, this was a nice surprise. I went into school yesterday and underneath my mailbox was a bag of yarn waiting for me! My friend Danae and her daughter Jessica had bought me some yarn at The Christmas Tree Shops. What a nice surprise! Danae asked my today what I could make with it and I said a Fat Bottom Bag...I know some people have made them using the suede. The purple suede is such a deep rich color....

Now this other picture is of me working on my curly scarf at recess. It is done now. I am bringing a bag with me every day to recess now. Today I was not sitting and crocheting and I had two students come and ask me if they could see my projects....

I am going to be starting an afterschool program, a Crochet Club. I'm only going to run it from December until February and limit it to 10 students. Hopefully I'll have some!

2 comments:

V- bettycrackpot said...

ive made tons of FBBs in suede! it takes 2.3 skeins and i use a J hook

Judy said...

I have a hook that looks something like that...love it! ANd the baby model is so adorable....