Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rhinebeck 09 Purchases and Animals










There were several vendors selling baskets, but I went back to the Fairtrade vendor and bought my basket from them. I had a hard time picking it out! I changed my mind three times. I have no idea where I'm going to put it, but they were just so pretty I decided to get one... I also wanted to buy some needlefelting, I've been wanting to try this since I went to the HHCC meeting and there was a demonstration. I bought a kit from "The Herd of Northern Vermont" to make a sunflower. I later bought another kit from "The Fiber Craft Studio." Can't wait to try this! I bought 3 skeins of yarn from Creatively Dyed. I then was walking around waiting for my ride to finish her purchases and I bought a couple of skeins from one of the farm stands of a handpainted yarn, sorry not sure, but think it might have been "Moonlight Llamas."...I spent quite a while admiring the animals. I love alpacas and llamas, so spent a long time in their barn. There were some interesting species of sheep. I loved the American Black Welsh and Crimson Shamrock.

No comments: