Saturday, June 26, 2010

Almost there

Yesterday I did nothing, then about 7:00, I decided to crochet.

I started a cowl that I bought some nice fluffy purple yarn for...actually there was a knitted cowl in the LYS and I really liked the button. So I bought the yarn to make a crocheted one. They had to cut the button off their cowl, as we couldn't find another. We did find the tube after she had cut the buttons (and I saw the same buttons at another LYS the other day)

Anyhow here is my cowl - it's too hot to put on and I'm still fussing with button placement...

The other project is a bag from "Trendsetting Totes" I, of course, changed the design. I made it more in the round, added the flowers on the sides, the edging and the "pull" straps. I like how it turned out, it's not perfect, but it works. I just have to line it, because there are holes...

The last project is the baby blanket for baby Eric, who was suppose to be born on 6/16, but he is planning on making a grand entrance instead....

The colors are all a little washed out, it's dark and I just thought about posting...

Oh and I've been stashing on Ravelry, until Photobucket went kaput.....let's see if I can do a few more....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All the projects look great!!

sara said...

I love all those projects. Especially the afghan. Great colors!

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Thank you! The colors match the baby's room, but I've kinda stopped working on it, as it is too humid!