Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Comfortghan Done!




The comfortghan for Sori is finished. Sori has been battling breast cancer. She has had one operation and chemotherapy. She has two more operations to go through. It took me awhile to finish this. They are all 12 inch squares. If I had more time, I would have done one more row, but I wanted to get it finished before school ended.
The squares used are: Pink - Cancer Ribbon Filet Square
Fuschia - Bobby's Square
Rose - Dream Catcher
Purple - Cable Hearts
Eggplant - Plain square from the Cancer Ribbon Afghan

I used Vanna White yarn. I hope she likes it. I went with pink and purple, because she likes purple.

You can see the pattern in the squares better on the bed, but the colors better from the outside picture....

Now on to my next finish....

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Looks great! I'm sure it will bring much comfort to Sori.

Slicer said...

Amazing work! Love all the squares!