Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do I Get My Yarn on or My Geek On?

I have been to several scifi/fantasy conventions. My dad was a fan of Star Trek, so I went to several conventions as a kid with him....I've also been to a Xena convention and a Stargate convention. I was thisclose to making it to ComicCon a couple years ago....So I was watching some Star Trek convention youtube videos and clicked onto Brent Spiner's website (Data ST:TNG) and realized he was coming to the New York ComicCon. This con is kinda new and I haven't made it there yet...

However I realized it's the same weekend as Rhinebeck!! Oh what to do!!! I was planning on spending the weekend at Rhinebeck this year!

Maybe he'll be at DragonCon and maybe I can make that one! I'll have to research when I get home...off to work now...

Hmm...looking at the NYCC site, It is NOT the same weekend...I'll research more when I get home, as I have to meet a parent at 7:30...See ya!

1 comment:

pip said...

you could always read 'a thousand splendid suns'... i noticed you liked the kite runner :) pip