Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Making Gifts for Baby Boy....

I started making hospital hats for "Baby Boy" last night. I did not have any light blue cotton, well I do, but it is up in storage. Might have to make a run to the storage bin...

The dark blue one is made from my favorite cotton yarn - Manos del Uruguay Cotton Stria. I had a ball left over from another project...

The light blue is Lion Brand Jamie yarn - which is discontinued. I have a ton of it that I bought when I started crocheting again.

The hats are both basic hat designs. The dark blue I used an H hook, the light blue I used a D hook....

Hopefully she'll like them....

I have a ton of "baby" yarns that I bought when I started crocheting again. This was before I realized that I like using unconventional colors for baby items...

Last thing is the HUBS told me to check out this cartoon today.

Very funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on the hats!! The cartoon was amusing as well!

Allison said...

I like the blues. They will certainly be appreciated.