When I finally finish my classroom today, I will officially be on summer vacation. (I must also do the supply list for our grade level)
I have made a summer plan list:
Summer Plans 2010:
1. Work out regularly - I know, I know, but at least 3-4 times a week.
2. Deep clean the house, including purging of much stuff.
3. Clean out and file all paperwork.
4. Visit Plymouth, Mass
5. Read and complete several books (read an hour a day)
6. Complete, at least, 3 big WIP’s
7. Update Ravelry stash and project pages.
8. Learn to knit
9. Finish several jewelry projects
I may add to this. I've already deleted something. I was thinking of going to Nashville to a convention. But it has been moved to Orlando because of the flooding...I should add visit Shelby in PA to the list, as I am going to do that...Big plans, as you can see :) I do plan on going to NYC, at least twice this summer, too...let's see what else will happen...