Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer, Summer, Summertime....

As Will Smith says: ">Summertime

I love me some Will Smith.......and now that my classroom is D*O*N*E, I can really say it is my summertime NOW!!!!!!

I love that he listened to his Grandma:
"In the beginning, following the fashion of the day, my raps had a small amount of profanity," he told Essence. "I'll never forget what my grandmother said when she read them: 'He who is truly articulate shuns profanity.' Man, I didn't even know what articulate meant, but I knew I wanted my grandmother's approval, just as I wanted my parents' approval."

Read more: Will Smith Biography - Grew up in a Loving Family, Entered the Music Business as a Teen http://biography.jrank.org/pages/2827/Smith-Will.html#ixzz0rbJqtZAR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hit post to quickly, congrats on finishing your room!

Unknown said...

Love Will Smith!

sara said...

Finishing is a great feeling! I love that Will Smith wanted his grandmother's approval!