Monday, June 7, 2010

Whoops, I Did It Again!





This is what I'm driving for the next few days...because this is what happened to my car in February(it's hard to see, but it's a dent and a large scrape). It was a windy day and the plumber for the school opened his door and it went whipping into my door. Took a long time to find out how they were going to pay for it...












On the way home, I stopped here. It's an institution. It's been in my town for over thirty years. I ate al fresco. It was slightly windy.








Then, of course, stopped and picked this up on the way home. Because I was going by....


Hey, look, it's almost that color blue I was talking about...Think it's gonna be a baby sweater. I have two other skeins of the Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in pinky shades. The Debbie Bliss Eco, I think, is gonna be a summer hat. It was a Debbie Bliss kinda day....

Now I'm gonna go do some paperwork....it's 6 1/2, 1/2 days left.....

4 comments:

Where the nodding violets grow said...

ooh I love the blue colour. I live on the side of a small hill and it is always windy here. My dad was getting out of my car once and the wind whipped the door out of my dad's hand. It ripped the door off of its hinges and we couldn't then close it. It cost a fortune to put right. I do sympathise with you.

Liz said...

aww poor car, looks like a beetle? cars are made for scratches, nothing in this world is perfect. I like the yarn mmmm

Alexandra said...

Ooh very pretty yarn!

Unknown said...

Love little shops like that! We have a few in our area that our kids love! Also, like the yarn!