Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rhinebeck!

I just realized I didn't take any pictures of yarn!!!! I will be going back today and will nab some of those pictures....

I did go to the Sanguine Gryphon and bought 2 Skinny Bugga and 3 of Bugga. I have bought some of theirs online, but have not been able to get Bugga or the colors I wanted. The line to buy was 45 minutes long!!!! I felt bad, as several vendors asked what the big deal was....I think it kinda sucked for them being in the same barn...This happens every year...It seems as if an independent blows up really big and then if they go to a festival, they overshadow everyone else....It happened at The Fold for Socks that Rock and Briar Rose.

I had a great day and saw everyone, but Lori...I have a birthday gift for Lori, so hoping she might be there today too....

Well time to hit the shower...here's a pic of the line I waited in....

2 comments:

Where the nodding violets grow said...

I am glad you got what you wanted. Hope you had a good time. I bet you are shattered. It is exhausting spending money isn't it!

Anonymous said...

again I say, aww....to the birthday gift. :) I nearly bought some Sanguine Gryphon but had put myself on a severely restricted budget which I'd already blown past. You know how that happens. Still, it was great to be able to see the legendary yarn. There was one acid green skein that was calling out to me, and I still hear it whispering. So glad you had such a good trip - me too!