Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Lists

So I've heard about Goodreads and decided that it would be a good idea for me. I love books, probably more than yarn. Really the title of my blog should be "Books and Yarn." There are certain genre of books I don't read, but for the most part, I'll try anything. I have a wide range of taste.

In the new year I would like to read more classics and I've been trying to read more science fiction. I adored scifi books as a kid, but stopped reading them as an adult. Although scifi tv and movies are still my favorite. I'm gonna have a bookshelf search later for a scifi book I haven't read in years and want to revisit. The Hubs and I both have LOTS of books. I also have lots of books for school, both professional and children's books.

So I added a page to my blog that has two BBC lists that are making the rounds right now. I've read some on the list and own several more....

Let's see how much reading I get done in the coming year. First I have to figure out where I am in "Under the Dome" by Stephen King. I started reading it, school started, the Hubs took it and then SIL had it....so just restarting it again....

Here is my start on my Goodreads bookshelf

1 comment:

sara said...

I just added you as a friend over there. :-)