Sunday, January 2, 2011

Good Morning!

It's still morning and I am actually up and doing stuff already....

Now I had a question about my Christmas clothes.....doesn't everyone have Christmas clothes? I am not a tacky dresser (or at least don't think so, unless of course it's 80's day, then I'm all over that!) But I do enjoy dressing for each holiday. As I teach elementary school, I can get away with it....And Christmas? The tackier the better I say!!! Bring it on....

I have a tub full of mostly Christmas clothes....there are a few other holidays represented, but it's 3/4 Christmas....here is a sampling....





And yes, I have entire drawer in my jewelry cabinet also dedicated to holiday jewelry....I have earrings that blink, jingle and sparkle. The tackier, the better!!! Wear it loud and proud!!!!

Oh and I have a pair of red jeans (which are good for Valentine's Day, too and a pair of green Doc Martens, of course I wear those on St. Patrick's Day!)

4 comments:

Ibunnysavetroy said...

I have some christmas clothes, but I wear the penguin socks year round! I just got a awesomely tacky penguin/christmas sweater!!! I forgot to wear on christmas. But I think because you teach in elementary school, you're allowed to have about 4 times the normal amount of christmas clothes. you're still in the normal range :)

ewenique said...

i luv it all! and thanks for explaining/sharing.

Tracey said...

I don't own any Christmas clothes myself ... but I think it's awesome that you do! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the snow pictures but glad I don't have to deal with the shoveling. So sorry to hear about your students Mom. I hope the family will be ok.