Friday, May 13, 2011

Fibery Weekend

I’m heading out tomorrow morning for a fibery weekend.  I’m actually taking a personal day on Monday to extend the weekend (we have to take them before the end of the year or we lose them)

The Hubs is staying home, as he just barely survived The Great Rhody Crawl.  Now if I really wanted him to come with me, he would.  But we all need some alone time and while I wouldn’t mind if he came, I’m good going on my own, too…

First I’m hitting up WEBS.  Their tent sale is this weekend.  I’ve never been to the tent sale, so not sure what to expect, except some fibery goodness….The Hubs gave me a generous gift card from there for Christmas, so I’m good!

Then I’m going to head further north and visit the New Hampshire Sheep and Wool on Sunday.  It’s going to be raining, so I get to wear my cool rain boots!  I’m also going to visit with some family I haven’t seen in awhile….

Then I’ll head back home on Monday…I told someone at work I was heading off for the weekend and she said, “It is a yarny thing?”  LOL, they know me so well!!!!!

I’ll take plenty of pictures, plus I have to take a bunch as I’m participating in  the Nerd Wars: Scavenger Hunt over at Ravelry.

Now to go figure out what projects to take with me!  That’s more stressful than clothes…I have to have some nerdy clothes for some of the pics…

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I’ll post all about mine on Monday..

1 comment:

Where the nodding violets grow said...

This sounds great. I hope you have a brilliant time.