Saturday, October 29, 2011

Really? Snow Already!

Last year was a bad winter…we had 7 snow days and school went until almost July…crazy…this year we already have to make up a day because of a hurricane….(luckily the earthquake happened in the middle of the summer)

So today this started

This was about 1:15…

The snow had been going for about an hour when I shot the first video.

I just shot this about 3 hours later…it’s still going strong…

About 4:20…

I’m not feeling well with a sore throat, nasty cough, etc…So snuggled up with tv (Dr. Who and now Stargate Atlantis) and my last Nerd Wars project, the Kathy Merrick Chain Lace Big Fat Scarf.

6 comments:

sara said...

School until July? eeek! Hope this doesn't affect any school days!

Where the nodding violets grow said...

Ooooh snow. It is nice to be snuggled inside when it is snowing. Sorry that you are feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.

The Gingerbread Lady said...

No!
No, no, no, no, no!
(footstamp)
And that's all I'll say on the subject of snow.

Gloria said...

Hope you don't get too much snow. I'm hoping the storm stays east of us. Stay warm and get lots of rest. Tea with honey helps a sore throat. Just noticed your new blog background, pretty. Dr. Who!

Anonymous said...

Snow always looks romantic to the likes of us who don't get any. But I feel for you with the winter chills coming on. Keep warm!

Leah said...

Maybe winter is getting it over with early this year... ;)