Thursday, November 3, 2011

Last Festival

So, uhm, yeah going to another yarny event this weekend...this one is only two years old and held in Springfield, Mass...Luckily they have gotten their power back (not so here yet)...This is the last one until the CT one in April....and I just looked at the vendor list and I am so thrilled that my soap people are going to be there....we are all out....and the vendor that I regret not getting a certain skein from at Rhinebeck will be there....and the vendor I custom ordered some yarn from....and.......

and I got my Random Fandom skein in today...White Witch from Narnia....I be swimming in yarn!

No pics as they are HUGE!!!!  Gotta fix that when I get power back and can be on my trusty desktop....the netbook is all good and well, but it is limited....already thinking about what I will replace it with....

No comments: