Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blog Swap–Day 2

I am a fool for journals….I buy lots and lots of journals….I randomly use them for different things….I like to write and I am trying to get myself into the idea of writing more frequently…

I’ve always been bad at keeping journals/diaries….this blog is the most successful one I’ve ever kept…..so how thrilled was I to get a journal…and not just any journal, but a journal from across the Pond…

DSC01704

And look on the left side…a nice little surprise pen….another loves…I love fun pens…and you know what?  This pen has the British flag (Union Jack?) on it….and you know what?  I can use that in Social Studies RIGHT NOW…cuz you know what?  We are studying the American Revolution….and you know what?  They are creating a project book and it had a British flag in one of the pictures for them to color….and you know what?  I had to use the Hawaii flag that is in our Social Studies book…it looks like this…

nunst016

I did not know that the flag from Hawaii had the Union Jack as part of it….look we all learn something new in Social Studies….I love Social Studies!

My new pen…

DSC01707

1 comment:

Voie de Vie said...

Love it ... and social studies!