Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another WIP Wednesday

DSC02933

At the moment, I’ve been reading student work…but I did recently finish this comic book run (my first comic books since I was a kid) by Joseph Mallozzi and Paul Mullie.  They used to write for Stargate…they are trying out new things…I believe a mini-series is going to be produced from these….

The sad little guy in the middle is my 1/2 done scarecrow for a Nerd Wars challenge…

The three blue panels are for my mosaic baby afghan…I finished the third panel and edged one of them tonight…I need to finish it by this weekend, so I can wash it and gift the momma before the end of school…

As always if you want to see more,  please visit…

DSC_0041-1

tami_wip

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The blues are great, it looks like an ocean under the books.


With All That I Am
Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

Unknown said...

I bet your scarecrow will be super cute when finished. I also love the colors of the baby blanket XD

mkonieczki said...

The scarecrow is so cute! I wouldn't consider him sad at all. :-D

Spinneretta said...

Those look like interesting projects :) I wonder what the scarecrow will look like when finished :)

Evelyn said...

It's so interesting that you're knitting the baby blanket in panels. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished blanket so please don't forget to take photos before you gift it!