Friday, September 21, 2012

About Time

I'm in the seriously slacking bad blogger group the past two weeks.....The beginning of the school year is always an adjustment...less time to craft and less time to blog...and not as much to blog about...

So finally I can present my Jaywalkers....Ta-Da!!!!

The second one, on the left, is slightly bigger than the first one...but I'm okay with that.  I seriously love these!  I love the colors!  Reminds me of the famous kindergarten outfit when I was allowed to dress myself one day...orange and purple..yup... All the deets are here on Ravelry...

Now off for a nice, warm bath...it's quite chilly here and I fell on Monday and hurt my back....so gonna go soak it for a bit....Toodles!

What did you finish this week?  Go here to check out other finishes...Fiber Arts Friday, FO Friday and Creative Friday

8 comments:

Julie said...

I really like these! I did not get anything finished this week. You are invited to share your socks here:

http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/09/show-your-stuff-42-chocolate-muffins.html

Cathy Johnson said...

Lovely socks, the colours are very jazzy! Enjoy your soak, hope your back feels better afterwards!

WonderWhyGal said...

Those socks are super sassy! I like the way the colors worked out too.

Dutch Hollow said...

Cute socks! Hope your back gets better.

Babajeza said...

I agree with you on the beginning of the school year. This year has been especially hard.

These are great socks. I just added them to my favourites on Ravelry. Thanks for sharing the link.

Have a nice weekend!

Carol said...

I love making colorful socks - they are so much fun and my family members love wearing them. Great color choice for your Jaywalkers

martine said...

fabulous:-)
thanks for sharing
martine

Paula said...

Love the yarn, love the Jaywalkers!