Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yarn Hoar Be Thy Name

Yeah...I have had the itching to buy some yarn lately....so I've been impatiently waiting to see if any of the three yarn clubs I belong to would magically appear in my mailbox....no such luck...

But in the next six weeks.....

Next weekend: Greater Boston Yarn Crawl
Oct 6: King’s County Fiber Festival, in Brooklyn, NY - gonna meet up with a Nerd warrior for the first time!
Oct 12-14: Stitches East in Hartford CT  (I am working it, will be at the New England Yarn and Spindle Booth) Stop by and say HI!!!!
Oct 19-21: Rhinebeck! in Rhinebeck NY
Oct 27: Halloween weekend, nephew’s birthday
Nov 3-4: New England Fiber Festival in Springfield Mass

But I had the itching and I had to scratch it...and well Ravelry runs ads.....today I bought some yarn from France: (Rav links)

Northern Lights

 Quoth the Raven

And then I got some Apple Season from Australia...

I know it'll be awhile before I get any of it.....and I still may give in and visit Cephalopod Yarns...but maybe should use the Bugga I have already....and they will be at Rhinebeck...although if the last two years are any indication...I'll not get any, cuz it's a freaking long line!

No comments: