Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blogtoberfest 2012

I believe I participated in this last year....and so am going to do it again this year...I missed the first couple of days...no biggie....and why or why has my body decided I must be awake an hour before I really need to be (two days in a row!)

This year it is being hosted at I Saw You Dancing.  There is a prompt each day, some days I may do it, some days not so much...today's prompt is to blog about a painting or picture....well since it's not even daylight out in my end of the world yet, I can't take any pictures of the piece I would mention...so let's move onward and upward...

I don't consider myself an artist..never had much interest...oh I used to draw as a kid and I actually still have some of those...and I took an art class in college, but that was about it....

But I do feel I have a creative side, and that comes across in my crafting....some of the favorite things I have crafted have been
I wear this all the time...I think it is gorgeous....Although not my design, but Kathy Merrick's.





Monkeys...again not my design, but I've made four (and I've made a couple of other designs) But I did modify the pattern for each monkey.

My Mission Falls accessories...I love these...and yes these were my own design.....

So although I may follow a pattern, it is up to me to choose the type of yarn and the colors to create the look that I want....I may design in the future....but it takes math skillz....and math gives me hives...






2 comments:

Trudy said...

Just popping in to say hello as we're both Blogtoberfesting?!!!! So a big wave from Australia : -)
Cheers, Trudy

Evelyn said...

You are definitely a creative person ... remember that creativity comes in all shapes and sizes!