Monday, October 8, 2012

Day Off

As a teacher, I had today off....I don't necessarily agree that we should have today off, but considering I felt like crap...it was good to have the day...

Today was a day of errands....I spent two hours doing this...
waiting for my car to be serviced....I got tires a couple of weeks ago, so I'm all set for the winter...

Then I stopped by the yarn store and picked up this
I had ordered it a couple weeks ago to make some more of those sunflowers from Kristin Nicholas.

Picked up some dinner, came home, ate leftover pizza, watched an episode of this...

I am HOOKED!!!!!  I can't believe I didn't watch this....I love, love Damien Lewis, ever since Band of Brothers...I am almost done with the first season....and after every episode I want to watch another...I laid in bed yesterday (not feeling well and watched 7 episodes!)

Took some medicine and a nap....then went to get the teeth cleaned....
I have to go back in November to get some work done. Stopped to see the sister and nephew (they work in the same building as dentist)

Dropped off some dry cleaning....cleaned the car.....and now I have to correct papers, finish lesson plans...and I think watch another episode of Homeland....what did you do today?


2 comments:

Renee Anne said...

Little Man was up early (6:15am) and we dinked around, watching SpongeBob & Curious George before we hit the shower. I tweaked my back getting out of the shower/tub (Little Man was sitting in the tub to play while I got dressed in the bathroom with him). Some ibproufen took care of most of the issue so we went to the park for an hour or so. Little Man took an almost two hour nap and now we're having a snack and watching SpongeBob again. I suspect that we'll continue in this vein until my husband gets home :)

Kat McNally said...

Busy busy day! I think you deserve a day off to recover from your day off.
So glad you're joining us for Blogtoberfest12.
Kat xx