Saturday, October 6, 2012

In the Mail

So it's time for another version of "In the Mail!"

This week in the mail I received

My monthly Random Fandom...Ministry of Magic....I can't tell you how much I love this yarn!  Even the Hubs said, "Oh you would pick that up in a store!"  It is all my favorite colors!  And it came with some Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans!

Also I received some yarny goodness from Australia

It is Apple Season from Yarn-vs-Zombies!  It looks like a giant MacIntosh apple...so yummy!!!!!

Today I am off to the King's County Fiber Festival in Brooklyn, NY...it's the first...how exciting!!!!

So I may come home with more yarn...bah...who am I kidding!  I will come home with new yarn...but I plan to be restrained!

My god...I love yarn!

I am taking my Rimu on the train ride with me....I may have a gorgeous hat by the end of the day....Then Sunday and Monday I'm planning to stay in bed (not feeling 100%) and correct papers..and watch lots of tv...

What are your weekend plans?...


1 comment:

Trudy said...

Makes me want to go shopping!!