Friday, October 19, 2012

OMG!!!!!!

So yesterday I received an unexpected package all the way from England!  See, a couple of my Nerd Wars teammates were nice enough to grab me a couple of Olympic pins...I'm a fan of the Olympics (might have mentioned this) and I've been collecting pins since about Lillehammer....

The first package had some goodies too...a pair of wristlets and some fun cake toppings....I've worn the wristlets and I always feel like Jane Austen in them...

And then this package yesterday, I received...
another great pin and some Old Maiden Aunt yarn!!!!!  I was so thrilled, as I've wanted to try this!  It is the perfect color and so squooshy!!!!!! Nicki moved on to Team Browncoats (Firefly) but so awesome that she did this for me!

I'm one lucky girl!

2 comments:

Handmade by Stefanie said...

Oh wow, cool stuff! You are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Love what you are doing with the blog man!