Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Late posting today, but it has been awhile since I did a WIP post...It is after 10 at night here and I just took a picture, forgive the quality...


I am reading Pride and Prejudice on the nook.....I don't think I've ever read the entire story....I skipped through it....unlike Persuasion, which I love and read fairly quickly...

I am also working on a pair of fingerless mitts for my niece.  She picked out this yarn on our trip last summer...It is the Starry Starry Night/Vincent Van Gogh colorway from Opal.  I've used Opal yarns before, but this ball has had some difficulties....I don't know what has happened, but I've had 3 breaks already in the yarn....It's frustrating....

The pattern is Cold Blooded Fingerless Gloves.  I've had to adjust it quite a bit, as my niece is super skinny and her arms are really skinny....I think she'll like them though....I do....

I also have some finishes for Friday...tomorrow night is night parent conferences, so I won't get home until late.....I'm tired already...

Since it's so late, I'm not going to bother to link this week...hope you all have a great day tomorrow...

1 comment:

Paula said...

I <3 that yarn. Must go find some immediately!