Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beckett's Hats

I have not worked on anything since my socks on Sunday...and I finished Pride and Prejudice last week..and a couple of short historical romances...haven't picked up a book since...so how about some completed projects with a model????

My husband's best friend, Jennifer and her husband, had their first baby in March...right before the Hubs birthday...Jennifer had asked if I would make her a hat..she had seen some cute ones on Facebook/etsy..I said sure....well I made her a bunch! Nine...yep..nine hats...

Now Beckett is starting to wear them...yeah!  This one started it off..she had seen something like it on Facebook....then the second picture, I bought the yarn specifically to make a hat, as it is vegan yarn and Jen is a vegetarian.....

This one started it all
Made with vegan yarn
Owl!!!
Pompoms!
Grrrrr!  My favorite picture!

Jennifer says most are too small now...well her birthday is in March..time to make some new hats...

What else is going on this week? Check it out at   Tami

14 comments:

Unknown said...

aww those hats are gorgeous, my favourite is the pom pom hat - it's super cute. have a knitty wednesday xx

Elisabeth Andree said...

Adorable, the girl and the hats. You did a great job!

Faith (the Vampire Slayer) said...

So cute! I'm in love with the owl.

Anonymous said...

Way cute!

Babajeza said...

Great hats! Love them all.

Lina said...

Such cute hats! The pompoms are probably my favorite! :)

Carol said...

Very cute hats; nothing like a project that gives you instant (or almost) gratification!

Carol said...

Very cute hats. It's nice to work on projects that give you (almost) instant gratification.

Evelyn said...

Clearly you are making that baby a happy one!

Michelle said...

The hats are GREAT! And, any babe who models knitted/crocheted wares and sends photos definitely deserves to receive more!

Karen said...

Oh those hats are adorable!! I can't wait to see what you make this time:)

Adrialyshc said...

All of the hats are adorable! :)

Ness said...

Oh my gosh, every hat is soooo cute!!! Maybe it's the model. :) Both. Definitely both!

Andria said...

Oh my goodness those hats are so cute!!