Friday, January 25, 2013

One Done Sparkie

It's been a week of sickness for me....today I stayed home again, I was home yesterday too...I was at a workshop on Wednesday and coughed for the majority of the day...so home again...got a new prescription..so hopefully this will kick it in the butt, as the coughing is annoying, but my ears are still hurting too....

But I did finish Sparkie!  He is a demo for a class I may be teaching (if anyone signs up!)

He is a FreshStitches design but through Knitting Fever.  He is a free design, Stacey did several monster designs for them....

I'm not sure where he will go after the class....I do have a newborn baby cousin...or a friend whose daughter turns 1 in March...so we shall see....

I slept most of Thursday, so didn't work on anything else....

Let's see what others have finished....





Natural Suburbia, Wisdom Begins in Wonder and Tami's Amis

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear your still under the weather, hope you improve real soon. What a cute little fellow!

Cathy Johnson said...

Hope you'll feel better soon! Sparkie is a real cutie :)

Melissa said...

How cute....hope you get to feeling better soon.

Andria said...

Too cute, and I highly approve of the colors!

Babajeza said...

Hopefully, you will feel better soon. Coughing is annoying and tiring. Sparkie is cute!

Renee Anne said...

Love it! I think it would make a perfect toddler toy. If not, take it to school with you for the nurse or donate it to the Red Cross or local Fire Department.

Paula said...

Get well soon! I hope Sparkie can aim some healing vibrations at you.

Cloudberry said...

Cute Sparkie!
Stay warm and get well soon.

Unknown said...

Feel better. I love Sparkie. He is adorable

Word Lily said...

Hope you feel better soon! The bugs going around this year seem really vicious. Sparkie is cute! I vote for giving it to the toddler.

Michelle said...

Sparkle is adorable. I'm sure whoever ends up with him will love him.

I hope you start to feel better ASAP! :-D

stitchin' girl said...

I am sorry that you are sick, but your Sparkie is super cute!!

Jazz said...

I hope you fell better soon.

Have a nice weekend.

Evelyn said...

Gosh, I'm impressed that you were able to finish Sparkle and blog while being sick. I hope you beat this bug soon and can enjoy your weekend. Take good care!

AllyB said...

Sorry to hear you've been ill. Seems the whole world is sick around me right now. Your little creature is really cute. Good luck with your class.

The Gingerbread Lady said...

That's just so cute! I love it!

I hope you've recovered from the dreaded plague...