Sunday, January 27, 2013

YOP Week Week 4

This morning I got up and worked on the Johnny socks....then I got an email that stated that grades were due tomorrow...YIKES!!!  I am such a procrastinator!!!  I had a couple things to correct....did what I could of the grades...I've been out of school the last three school days..and I did not bring everything home with me.....so I'll get the rest done tomorrow...we are suppose to get some nasty weather tomorrow, but in the afternoon...just right for the drive home..yeah!

Yesterday I put in some work on the Hermione's Everyday socks and got past that damn cuff!  I am 3 repeats in...I would have done more, if not for the crazy correcting/grading session today! Seriously HOURS!!!  I told the Hubs I think I need to go shopping at Gnomeacres now and he's like No, you don't get rewarded for procrastinating....that's what he thinks!  I've been eyeing some Dobby...cuz who doesn't need a little Dobby in their life? (And oh my goodness...she added some!)

And I knew it was coming, but tonight's episode of Downton Abbey...holy waterworks!!!! 

And I finished my Sparkie this week..... I'm going to aim for a finish a week....

YTD Completed:
Crown for Natalie: 1/5/2013
Sparkie the Monster: 1/21/2013

WIPS:
Crochet:
Mission Falls Poncho: (Started 2006)
Round Ripple: (Started 2006 (?) Aiden)
Aran Blanket: (Started 2009): two panels done
Around the World Afghan: (April 2010): about ¼ done
Larry’s Feet Blankets: (December 2012)
Betty Shrug: I don’t know how long I’ve been working on this, but it only has an arm and a border to go.
Sunrise Sunset Afghan: this has been hibernating awhile, 6 squares done.

Knit:
Learn to Knit Afghan: (started 2010): 3 squares done

Socks:
Kai-Mei: (April 2012)
Beaded Camo Socks: (July 2012)
Hermione's Everyday Socks (January 2013)

A Heart Full of Love: Johnny's Socks (January 2013)
(I just took the picture, so it's a bit dark)
 
Scarves/Shawls:
Splashy Flowers: (May 2011)
Larry Stashbuster Scarf (2012)
Breath of Fresh Air Scarf: (April 2011)
Creekbed: (Feb 2012)

Bags:

Beach Bag: (started May 2010)  Just needs lining sewn in
Really Big Bag (2011): Stashbuster

Charity:

Hats:

Misc:
Sunflower: (August 2012) Need a back and to felt
Sparkie the Monster: (Jan 2013)

Gifts: 

Nerd Wars:
 T7R1:
WIMs: Projects I have the yarn and the pattern

Sweaters:
Saturn Sweater:  Dissertation for T7

Baroque Tabard Tunic
Test Pattern Sweater
Car Coat
Cowl Vest

Shawls/Scarves/Cowls 
Trellis Shawl
Bedford Springs Shawl
Rockefeller
Wholehearted
The Age of Brass and Steam
West End Scarf 
Gathering Leaves
Alhambra
Petal Edge Scarf
Filippi Scarf 
Firefly Scarf
Fraxinus
Danube Cowl
Simple City
Fire and Ice
Multnomah
Leylines 

Hats and Mitts
Hermione Hearts Ron
Nehalm Hat
Felicity
Stellar
Cabled Headband
Fetching
Cayunga Hat and Mitts set
Preposterous
Ruffled hat and mitts
Evergreen Gloves

Socks:
Memento Mori
Rubus
Siren Socks
Hey, Have I Ever Steered You Wrong?
Savory Lace Socks
Autumn Flame
Firebird

Bags:
Sarape Shopper
Pleated Purse

4 comments:

Renee Anne said...

I hated doing the 20 rows of ribbing on the cuff of my socks, too. It never seemed to end! And then, when I wasn't looking, it ended :)

Unknown said...

forgetting to grade..yikes..but procrastination is such a fun sin..and not really deadly..right? I like your stitch marker, but I'm ignoring the socks cuz I'm trying to forget that they are on my YOP list and I swore I would attempt them soon!

Unknown said...

Love the yarn your using for the Hermiones. That cuff does seem to take forever doesn't it. Johnny socks are looking good also. Of course you need a reward, procrastination or not a reward is needed.

Evelyn said...

Don't even talk to me about Downton Abbey!!