Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Business Casual - Finally!!!!

I got it!  I got it!!!  Finally!!!!!  So I am on my way.....Kelly also posted a very informational video on how to do the Traveling Stitch without a cable needle....and while my goal is to eventually cable without a needle, not sure I am ready for that yet.....

So here I am......





Again the yarn is so very, very yummy!!!!  I'm also loving the slight variation of color in the blue...

We are off from another day of school...at this rate, we won't have an April vacation....and I can finally leave the house...so I have a few errands to run...when I get back..I'll work on it some more...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them !

FiberJewels said...

Love them, done with my wrap, maybe I should KAL too

Evelyn said...

Ooh, you're better than me! After my fourth attempt at this pattern without success, I abandoned it. Yours is looking great! Can't believe your school is still closed!

Sherri said...

Such pretty yarn. Way to go on what looks to be a tricky pattern!