Sunday, February 10, 2013

YOP: week 6

This week I had a bit of project ADD....I worked a bit on many things, but mostly on the Business Casual socks that I cast on for a KAL, the Crikey Cowl, and the Sooper Seekrit Swap Project.  I finished the Super Seekrit Swap Project yesterday and frogged back to the cuff on the Business Casual socks...I'm not getting the pattern...so gonna try again today...I'm loving the pooling of the Crikey Cowl....I am crocheting it, but wonder how it would turn out in a knit.....

I don't have a pic of the Sooper Seekrit Swap Project yet...well I do, but not posting it.... 
ETA: Because I forgot to add the two projects I started...I started a crocheted shawl on Friday morning...and my Nelson, the Owl amigurami...he's a Valentine's Owl, so must get him done...I ordered the kit....

YTD Completed:
Crown for Natalie: 1/5/2013
Sparkie the Monster: 1/21/2013
Super Seekrit Swap Project 2/9/13

WIPS:
Crochet:
Mission Falls Poncho: (Started 2006)
Round Ripple: (Started 2006 (?) Aiden)
Aran Blanket: (Started 2009): two panels done
Around the World Afghan: (April 2010): about ¼ done
Larry’s Feet Blankets: (December 2012)
Betty Shrug: I don’t know how long I’ve been working on this, but it only has an arm and a border to go.
Sunrise Sunset Afghan: this has been hibernating awhile, 6 squares done.
Saturn Sweater:  Dissertation for T7 (February 2012)
Crikey Cowl (February 2012)

Deep Blue Seas (January 2012)
The Trellis Shawl

Knit:
Learn to Knit Afghan: (started 2010): 3 squares done

Socks:
Kai-Mei: (April 2012)
Beaded Camo Socks: (July 2012)
Hermione's Everyday Socks (January 2013)
A Heart Full of Love: Johnny's Socks (January 2013)
Business Casual (February 2013)


Scarves/Shawls:
Splashy Flowers: (May 2011)
Larry Stashbuster Scarf (2012)
Breath of Fresh Air Scarf: (April 2011)
Creekbed: (Feb 2012)

Bags:
Beach Bag: (started May 2010)  Just needs lining sewn in
Really Big Bag (2011): Stashbuster

Charity:


Hats:


Misc:
Sunflower: (August 2012) Need a back and to felt
Sparkie the Monster: (Jan 2013)
Nelson, the Owl (February 2013)

Gifts: 

Nerd Wars:
 T7R1:

WIMs: Projects I have the yarn and the pattern
Sweaters:
Baroque Tabard Tunic
Test Pattern Sweater
Car Coat
Cowl Vest

Shawls/Scarves/Cowls 
Trellis Shawl
Bedford Springs Shawl
Rockefeller
Wholehearted
The Age of Brass and Steam
West End Scarf 
Gathering Leaves
Alhambra
Petal Edge Scarf
Filippi Scarf 
Firefly Scarf
Fraxinus
Danube Cowl
Simple City
Fire and Ice
Multnomah
Leylines 

Hats and Mitts
Hermione Hearts Ron
Nehalm Hat
Felicity
Stellar
Cabled Headband
Fetching
Cayunga Hat and Mitts set
Preposterous
Ruffled hat and mitts
Evergreen Gloves


Socks:
Memento Mori
Rubus
Siren Socks
Hey, Have I Ever Steered You Wrong?
Savory Lace Socks
Autumn Flame
Firebird

Bags:
Sarape Shopper
Pleated Purse

9 comments:

Evelyn said...

Oh my gosh, I had to frog my Business Casual socks three times and then put them in my time-out corner. Last night, I started again and made sure no one spoke to me while I knit the first 10 rows. I think I got it now but I have to say that it's not as easy as some knitters are making it out to be. We should be knitting these socks together, side-by-side!

Sandy said...

The Deep Blue Seas and the blue socks are such awesome colors! Anxious to see both of those projects progress.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Your business casual socks pic looks like so many of my knitting projects these days ... ripped back with a pile of yarn barf :) I hope you have a break through because the pattern's gorgeous!

Leah said...

You've got a lot on the go. Good luck with Business Casual - I really like the look of that pattern, so I hope it starts to make sense!

Kim said...

I too love the year coloring on your cowl--and if it makes you feel better, my socks are even as far along as yours--:) I freaked out and dropped out of the sock KAL I was going to do, but I feel left out now. :)
Have a great week--
*smiles*

Keri said...

Good luck with the socks. I hate when that happens with a pattern. BTW - just looked up the Autumn Flame socks. I know what I'm making next.

Unknown said...

Love the colours in your shawl and good luck with the Business Casual, its a great looking pattern.

DeliaKnits said...

The color pooling is awesome. Nice looking cowls!

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

Lots of WIPs there, love the blue of the socks, it's gorgeous yarn!