Saturday, August 2, 2014

Stash Saturday

Well I hope to be visiting an LYS in Canada today....so I will have more stash to share...because well...souvenir yarn.....

So anyway..a couple weekends ago, the Hubs and I ventured out to the First Annual Connecticut Food Truck Festival.....let's just say it was the first year and leave it at that...LOTS of rookie mistakes made...

Anyway after waiting and waiting in lines for some food....we poked around at the Flea and Farmer's Market also being held..and low and behold, someone was selling yarn...at first glance, it looked like all big box stuff.....but then I came upon a $2 box...$2 folks...poking around inside I found some very good deals!

3 Kraemer yarns, 1 Cascade (the teal) and 1 Lang....plus I got two sets of wooden DPNs for $1 each..so I spent $12.00...what a steal!!!!

I'm thinking a nice squishy cowl with the two white Kraemer and the charcoal Lang....




2 comments:

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

What a bargain!! I might buy myself a hand spinning tool at the yarn store later if they still give you some free wool to spin with it :) it was only $15 when I last went!

Paula said...

Great score!