Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Yarn Along

It's 9 at night, so kind of late writing this...really have only worked on The Lanesplitter, especially since Rhinebeck is in 3 weeks...I'm about ready to decrease...and I just added a new color.....but it still just looks like a giant square....

For books, reading Chinese Cinderella....I picked it up the other day..I collect Cinderella tales, so the title caught my attention..:-)  Anyway its a memoir about an unwanted girl. Her mother dies after giving birth to her and she is considered unlucky....its pretty interesting so far...I'm still also reading The Glass Castle...another memoir.....

Time for Criminal Minds to start...new season...Jennifer Love Hewitt joins the cast...wonder if her boobs will be on display as much as they were in The Ghost Whisoerer...she obviously likes her girls....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you ever watched the 100? I think you would like it??