Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Stitch Along Wednesday

Good morning!  It is a very early Wednesday morning here...5:30 AM to be exact.....I am still sick and heading to the doctor today! 

But what have I done in the way of crafting this week?  Well, I haven't gotten much farther on the Shark in the Woods cowl....just a couple more rows...but I'm so loving it!

I've had to cable, for the second time only!

Speaking of sharks...Did you see this posted today?

Shark photobombs surf competition

I also started a pair of fingerless gloves with some Columbia wool that I picked up at a local yarn shop in Rhode Island...

I also had a wander through my stash...and I have two bags to donate to the local nursing home...I donate every once in awhile to there.....it's all "big box stuff" but I have a ton of it...they'll be some more bags in the future...

I also organized my stash, by putting all the skeins already wound into one crate...this way I can just grab a ball when I feel like starting something new...

And I made another braided cowl with some art yarn I bought this summer.....

So what have you been up to? Please join up with us...leave a comment, if you would like....






4 comments:

sadodosah said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Hats, hats, and more hats! But nothing in progress at the moment, so I can't play today. Hope you feel better soon!!!

Renee Anne said...

I think the plague is going around. Little Man is sick, Stormageddon is sick, and I'm sick...::sigh:: I hope this is the worst of it for Stormageddon, though. I really don't want to haul him into the doctor.

Unknown said...

I hope that the doctor helped? I love the yarn for that cowl, it looks so squishy x