Thursday, January 29, 2015

Who Am I?

So realizing I didn't have an About Me page...I decided to make one...so if you'd like to find out some fun facts about me...just click on that tab up there that says, Who Am I?....also any and all questions are welcome....

and here I am ....a little throwback on Thursday...

That's my fashionable Mom in 1970, holding me...my cousin Lynn is in front of us...

The original family....My brother and I looked so much alike...my face has not changed, but his has...

Then when I became a middle child....
That's my stepdad, Bill, in green and my brother in laws in the back...and 4 of my nephews..

Last picture with my dad....and my niece Allison...

And my mom remarried several years after my stepdad passed away....
 So Mom, stepdad, Ed..Allison and Kyle, when I took them to Florida...

My two younger brothers....this was taken this year and is the first one of the three of us...

My evil niece and nephews.....the eye flash is horrible, as is Marc all blurry in this picture....
And the other niece and nephews (step and blended families can be complicated)

The three nephews, Jorden and Marc....and Christian peeking in..without the evil flash...
Kyle and Allison without the evil eyes...

So you can definitely see...my nieces and nephews are so important to me and a huge part of my life...

but here I am in true geeky fashion
My Wesley Crusher sweatshirt (a Christmas gift) holding my Wil Wheaton doll in a Wesley Crusher sweatshirt and my Wil-key, a monkey I made...inspired by Jonathan Coulton singing to Wil Wheaton...the monkey is wearing a red shirt, in honor of Star Trek and wearing a Jayne hat from Firefly....yep...that's me...









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! It is eerie how similar your brother and you were when you were little - you could have been the same child!!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to put a face to the name. :-)

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you :) That first picture of you, your mom and your cousin is just awesome, almost as if it's from a book of movie!

How lovely that you're sharing who you are with everybody! I love your about page, and congrats on the almost 24 years of marriage! I'm getting married in May this year, fingers crossed I'll be as blessed as you!

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Holly, yeah we looked a lot alike...we are only 20 months apart...and we were the same size for awhile too...I'm short, and he was growing...

Lily...congratulations!