Monday, August 3, 2015

Sunday in Norway

I already posted about my epic climb up the mountain....Manafossen, if you haven't read it...but before we accidentally climbed that mountain, we visited a couple of yarn outlet stores...

It was a wet, grey day...
Drive through some beautiful scenery, even with the rain.....

First stop...was a Viking outlet....


They also had knitting coffee....but I don't drink coffee, so did not get it...(there was a small cafe attached to this store, but we didn't get anything)
Then we headed back to the Gjestal Outlet...this also had a small cafe attached to it


I normally eat my pancakes with syrup and butter in the morning, but this was like a snack...

I also found it interesting, that the bathroom or toilet doors always seemed to have cool symbols..
After these two stops, we did the mountain climb...and we were done for the day...it was an interesting, exhilarating and exhausting day!




No comments: