Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stitch Along Wednesday

Good evening, my lovelies!  With Daylight Savings Time happening here now, it is almost dark by the time I get home...

Did you vote?  The students didn't have school today, as they use the schools for polling places.  However I had a workshop....it was boring....so I played with my deadyourself app....I'm addicted to this app!  If you are a fan of  The Walking Dead, you should try it...

I have been poor at keeping up with all my projects...I've started many..finished a few....

Started last night...
Seed Stitch cowl/hood....I'm doing Vicki Howell's Photo Challenge on Instagram and I had nothing with seed stitch...this is Odyssey by The Verdant Gryphon, "Apocalypse on the Wall"....so soft and squishy! I got it at VKL in January....

This is finished, except for buttons...I know it is dark...it's the Pebble Vest in reds and muted blacks...

The Boyz Shawl....this is what I mainly work on...I have a Supernatural KAL, that I had yarn specially dyed for, but need to finish this first....

and various socks and things....

I will be acquiring yarn this Saturday at Fiber Festival of New England....follow me on instagram fro pics...graceysgoodies....I will probably be restrained though...as boy-howdy, I have a lot of yarn!  Then the Pebble Vest will be given at a Baby Shower on Sunday....

Enjoy your week...anything exciting coming up? As always, please link back....thanks!









No comments: