Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday - Week 18


Good evening/morning!!!!!  I have been home all day today...nasty cough and irritated throat since Sunday...seems to be subsiding....tomorrow I have PD all day, so I won't actually be teaching, so the talking will be minimum which is good!...

So onto the projects....

I did start my Raspberry Beret....I am a little farther than this picture, having finished the brim...
I also turned a heel on a sock...
I started my Live Long and Prosper socks in April...and finally got to the gold stripe...
The blue is really off in this picture...this is better...although blurry
Since tomorrow is May the Fourth...I also started a Reyna with my Nerd Girl Artoo yarn...
So, maybe that mojo is coming back???  How about you?

Please link back, thanks!!!








1 comment:

Babajeza said...

No yarn, but full life! :-) All the best and take care! Regula