Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday - Week 19

I said to the Hubs...It's Tuesday night...and he says, Nope, it's Wednesday...he gets it now....

So hello out there in blog land....how are you?  I am counting down to the end of the school year...well not really...I don't officially start counting until June starts...our last day is June 15...only two snow days this year.....and there is so much to do between now and then....but the kids are feeling it already....today we had the excitement of a house centipede visit....we then had an entomology lesson.....

Yes, I have been knitting....no crocheting, but have been plugging away at a few knit projects....

Willow Fields is on the decreases....I have 53 repeats to do and I've done 7...so it's going to be a bit...although the rows do get shorter...no new picture as it looks the same....

My Reyna has been started....with Artoo yarn....
And my Irish Oak...I finally ripped back the border today...and reknit two rows....so now I'm going to add this yellow border....
I think it's a good match.....

I'm itching to get a shawl completed, because I have so many others to cast on....*sigh*.....think I want a few Age of Brass and Steam or Boneyards, because I tend to wear those two the most....

I went stash diving the other day and look at the pretties I uncovered....now mind you, I do need to do a new Stash Acquisition post....but look at what I can find in the stash....
From Left: Colinette Jitterbug in Ginger Cinnabar, Mountain Colors in Spring Eclipse, Colinette Jitterbug in Mardi Gras and Madelintosh Twist Light in a special limited color CARE. YUM!

As always please link back...and thank you for joining in....







No comments: