Friday, August 19, 2016

Wrap-Up Friday

Good morning!  I thought I'd have a completed classroom to show you, but no...it's about 70% complete at this point....so that is where all my time was spent this week....and abso-freking-exhausted when I got home, so no crafting was done....

But over the weekend, I made a plastic bag holder for my mother-in-law...I was gifted one in a swap...so I looked at mine and at some online and then just made it up as I went along....
sorry for the crappy picture...it was dark before I decided I should get up and take a picture...It's made with Lily Sugar and Cream cotton....very tough on the hands!

What about you?  Any finishes?




3 comments:

Dianna M said...

When does school start? Starts here in the 29th. Very cute bag!!

faith76 said...

That's a very useful make to make :) I could definately try making one as I have a whole cupboard dedicated to bags.

Unknown said...

Love the colours you used. Cotton is tough but it will be so much more practical!