Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stash Acquistion Saturday: Just a Little Bit

Wiggle it...just a little bit...you're welcome for the ear worm....
So just popping in to post the couple of things I got in the mail...
The Nerd Girl Random Fandom I mentioned last time....It is Cochise from Falling Skies....I didn't watch the last season, but did enjoy the first two...

Neville from Nomadic Yarns...I loved Neville.....
And because I'm not traveling this summer, I decided to join Camp Loopy...here is my fun package for that...I adore this Salt and Burn by Fresh Cauldron...lots of fun Supernatural inspired yarn!

No off to watch Rogue One, as someone lent me the blu-ray...bad geek girl here, did not go see it when it came out...also going to start a new crochet scarf.....

I'll throw the link up, just in case someone else has stash to share...






No comments: