Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 25

Good morning!  I am actually doing this on Wednesday morning, as I am on SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!

So it has been a slow start to my summer break and today the Hubs leaves for work for a couple of weeks...so I'll be home by myself for awhile...no biggie....I'm actually looking forward to the alone time....but not the cooking...and I have a watering schedule to follow, he's afraid I'm going to forget to water the celery!

He'll only be a couple hours away and I may pop up there for a day or two....but mostly I'll be working on my WIPs and (cleaning the house, yuck)

So what is in the pipeline?

My Fortune's Shawlette is coming along nicely...
Rainbow hat anyone?
My Multnomah is still on pause until I figure out where to take it...it'll involve tinking, as I have too many stitches...

and various socks, in various states...all vanilla...because when I'm looking to start a mindless project, I cast on a vanilla sock....




And I finished a sock and promptly cast on the second....
The foot was too big, so I had to tink back and redo...no it might be a tad short, but I'm good with it...

So how about you?  What are you up to?  I'll be going on a "Shop Hop" the next couple of days through three states...keep an eye on instagram.....I'll post about it next week...as always, if you link up, please link back....thanks










1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I many WIPs. I should cast on something new ! Nice items.