Saturday, July 22, 2017

Stash Acquisition Saturday


So just a few things to add today.....

I've looked at her yarn several times, but is the first time I've ordered....These may have been on sale..or not....It's String Theory Colorworks in Free Radical

And the first shark kit arrived...this is for Shark Bite II: The Revenge by Laura Smoot....I also ordered a kit for her first shark pattern....I've had the pattern forever, seeing as how Shark Week is this coming week...I've always loved Lorna's Laces...this is Splattershot with mini skeins of Sharky Grey and Natural....it really is very soft! There is a KAL starting, but we all know how I do with those....
And I may have some more things coming in the mail....including some yarn to make the Wonder Woman wrap...as I finally saw the movie and I decided, yes, I needed it.....

How about you? Do you have anything new to add to your stash?





2 comments:

Anita said...

Such lovely coloured yarns you have found!!!! One can never have enough of a yarn stash so happy stashing!!! lol

Mereknits said...

Hi there, thank you so much for visiting my blog. Can I say I am in love with your yarn? I had a run to the yarn store yesterday to get much needed yarn for a baby blanket. I was so proud of myself because I was in and out just for that purpose and did not look at anything else. Have a great day.