Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 42

Well it's the Wednesday before Rhinebeck.....and I'm not going to have anything done for Saturday....On Sunday realized my Slopes was just going to be too warm....temperatures in the 70's...I have one sleeve and the yoke to go...
So picked up my Meandering Top, because it's a fancy "tank top"  Worked on it for quite a bit, well after ripping out ALL the short rows and restarting, because I had no idea where I was in the pattern....was home today with a flareup....but still don't think it'll be done....
I have separated the front and back, but I have to fiddle with numbers and just not sure I'm up for that....it is bigger than I expected, my fault..loose knitter...not sure I did a gauge swatch...anyhow....I'll finish it at some point.....so maybe just a hat at Rhinebeck...sigh.....if you're there...say hi!

And oh....so freaking excited!  My friend linked me to the Mason-Dixon post this morning and I'm in there!  With my Rhinebeck sweater from last year! She didn't know my name, but I tagged MDK in my very excited Instagram post and she then added our names in (I also left a comment on the post) and now MDK is following me on Instagram!!!!!! I'll see them Saturday night, as I'm attending the Pie Party!

So how has your projects been going? Please share....



1 comment:

Paula said...

As the Yarn Horlot says, swatches lie. I spent a bit of time in the frog pond recently because of an evil lying swatch.

Very cool to have a MDK connection. I’m looking forward to your Rhinebeck report.