Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Stitch Along Week 46

Good evening my lovelies!  I am ready to go to bed, so want to make sure I get this up....this week is Parent Teacher conferences, but it is also Spirit Week (yeah, I have no idea who decided that!) Anyway Twin Day was Monday
My student teacher, a fellow third grade teacher and me.....We all love Harry Potter!

Today was Cartoon Character Day...I didn't dress up....although I had some tee shirts, I went with some wooly goodness....
Zuzu's Petals in Freia Handpaints, Zauberball socks in my new, so AWESOME Taos boots....and my upcycled skirt from BHUpcycle....I bought my first skirt from her last year at FFNE...I now own four! (She lives in my town!)

Yes, I'm standing next to the tree that was knocked down by the windstorm on Friday...yep right on top of my husband's truck...
yeah.....almost three years to the date, when the tree fell on the garage squashing my car inside...We have NO trees on our property...they are all neighbor's trees, but an "act of nature" so they are not liable....(two trees....two different neighbors)

So the chainsaw was out, to cut up the tree. The Hubs put it on a shelf, so it was out of the way....and I went to look for something in the tub under the shelf and stood up...and yet, cut my head on the chainsaw...
I had a headache for awhile.....

But in crafting news.........I have sleeves!
They are attached to the body, but I haven't really started on the yoke yet....this weekend....

Tomorrow is Pajama Day (but no parent conferences) I have Owls.......

I hope your week was better than mine...please let me know what you have been doing....


1 comment:

amylin said...

Oh, no! Hope you got insurance to cover it! Such bad luck!

Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving comments.