Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Stitch Along - Week 48

Dudes!  I am so sorry I skipped last week!  I didn't remember until almost 8 pm EST...oh well....

I finished my sweater!  I have worn it so much already!  It is exactly what I wanted...a "bang-around" sweater that I can just throw on....
I have been working on a variety of socks....these are the closest to being finished....in that sock 1 is done and working on sock 2...was able to put about an inch on today at the doctor's office...yes, I'm a 49 year old woman, who is probably getting tubes in my ears....yeesh!  I have Eustachian Tube Disability....but it explains the many, many ear infections I've had...have to get a hearing test first..and couldn't book that until the end of January...
I have a baby shower tomorrow...got the hat done....working on the sweater, she'll get that later...
The color is more true in the second picture......They are the Elephant Nation patterns by Gabrielle Danskknit....I have decided I do love colorwork....

So what about you?  What have you been up to the past two weeks? Please share...






3 comments:

Ginx Craft said...

Trying to link, but I seem to be doing something wrong. Help

Babajeza said...

I'm spending a lot of time in school. Not much knitting has been done. :-( However, I've finished a pair of socks. All the best to you! Regula

Mereknits said...

The sweater is perfect. I can see why you love it so much. I have been crocheting like a mad woman but wonder what has happened to my knitting mojo?