Monday, February 19, 2018

Sock Vlog #2

So I just taped another sock vlog, if you'd like to give a look...it's about 10 minutes long....


These are the socks I talked about in the video....most of the time I do a vanilla or ribbed pattern with a heel flap, especially for the self stripe yarns.  I did not include the socks that I am planning on frogging...

Kai Mei by Cookie A in Dreams in Color Smooshy in Happy Forest
Vanilla Sock in Arne & Carlos Design Line for Regia
Folding Chairs by Knitted Wit in a 2x2 ribbed pattern
Hudson Bay Socks by Susan B. Anderson in Fishkill Knits Canadiana
Candy Cane  Vanilla sock by Mothy and the Squid in Candy Cane
Zombie Valentine Socks vanilla sock by Brazen Stitchery in My Zombie Valentine, heel is red from Two Sisters Yarn
Just Keep Swimming 2x2 rib by Eat Knit Dye in Just Keep Swimming
Muertos Vanilla pattern in Desert Vista Dyeworks in Dia de las Muertos
Games socks Vanilla Latte pattern in Eat Knit Dye in Flags and Dreams

I realized I left one of my self stripe yarns out....the pattern is Espalier in a yarn from Friday Studios

Thanks for watching...

No comments: