So I came across this idea on one of the blogs I visit regularly....I don't remember which one, sorry...
Fall Into Reading at Callapidder Days. Since I had just said this to myself...after I finished The House at Riverton last week, I thought PERFECT! So I plan on just reading books that I have not finished...my caveat will be JA books, as I do read JA books to keep up with what my students are reading...but those would be the only new books...
So my list (which is on the side of my bed)
1. The Grimm Legacy (JA fiction, started in the spring)
2. The Book Thief
3. Yarn Harlot (I've read bits and pieces)
4. Crazy Aunt Purl (again bits and pieces)
5 The Lovely Bones (at one time I had two copies, not sure if I still do)
6. Trafficking in Sheep
7. The Children of Men
8. Mennonite in a Little Black Dress
9. I Capture the Castle
11 Sugarcane Academy
12 Under the Dome
13. Wicked (this one may be tough)
14. Dances With Dragons
15. Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (nook)
17. The Wizard of Oz (nook)
I think that is enough, considering that Under the Dome and Dances with Dragon are both massive tomes of text....
What books would you like to finish? I have so many waiting in the wings....