Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well, I know not too many people read this, but I am going to try to keep it up more...Today I worked on my games ghan from the Ville. They sponsored a Greek Games during the time of the Olympics. I knew that making a full sized ghan would be a challenge for me and I still have not finished it....I love the yarn I chose which is "I Love This Yarn" in cranberry ombre. I am almost done with the last panel and then have to sew together and border. I am also working on a Glow in the Dark hat and scarf for Aiden, cuz I still owe him that dino blanket....Also the ghosty costume did not fit Lia, so I'll have to maker her something, too. Thinking of a hat and scarf trimmed in purple boa yarn. Jenn commisioned me to make a sweater for Tony and I'll make a matching vest for Amaya....Lots on my plate. Last weekend I went to the NY Fiber Festival with some Knit Wits from the library...got some lovely yarn..had a wonderful time and made a video at photobucket, gonna see about uploading it here...

No comments: