Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Yarn Along/WIP 1-2013

I have to go back to work today...sad face....When I took out my clothes last night I realized I've been in pajamas or lounge clothes all but 3 days since December 21...pretty remarkable!

I have endeavored to finish up some of my WIP's and with that in mind I have picked up my Camo Beaded Socks again.....and ripped them all out last night and restarted the cuff....it wasn't working for me....

I did finish the Seraphina...for Friday...

then I worked on the feet blankies (green and blue thing on the right)  They hurt my hands, so can only do a couple of rounds at a time....

I'm also suppose to be teaching a class and was suppose to get the example done and to the store....yeah did I mention I'm a procrastinator!  But I have started it....maybe we can push the class back...so that's the bright green, with the pink ball and maroon ear puffs...





I finished 100 Cupboards...it was good...not fantastic, but good...I'd read the next book in the series...we'll have to see what my students thought....I'm still plugging along at Pride and Prejudice on the nook....and I've been flipping through tons of magazines lately...I'm looking for a fingerless glove pattern...I want knit...with little buttons on the side...

yesterday I spent the day watching a Tudor marathon on BBCA....

If you'd like to see what others are doing...head on over to Tami

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

Hope your first day back was a good one! Have you seen this pattern for fingerless mitts?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/belle-ruffle-gloves