Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I am in workshops three days this week....however I need to take crochet with me, as I can't start and  stop knitting, as I can crochet....

so yesterday, I grabbed some yarn that was gifted to me and started this...
The yarn was gifted to me by a student last year..it feels like Lion Brand Homespun...anyway the yarn is done, so I'll need to find some yarn to add to this to enlarge it...I have some Homespun..so that should work...

Today I started this...
This is Lorna's Laces Worsted in Beverly...Beverly was my Grandmother's name and I bought this after she passed away in March....It's been sitting on the side of my bed for awhile and this morning it told me it wanted to be a hat...so it will be a hat..and probably some fingerless gloves...

Now that I am home, I can knit...
My Lucy hat...I made one for a swap partner and was in love, so am making one for myself....

My Creekbed.....it's time to change colors...and count...that means concentration for me....

So tonight I will work on my two knitting projects....


3 comments:

bekswhoknits said...

Counting definitely requires concentrating.

And I'm so glad I'm not the only person who has yarn on her bed side table.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I love the Lorna's Laces yarn. Very pretty.

Babajeza said...

My grandmother's name was Anna. If there is a yarn named after her, I must buy it. ;-)