Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Visit with Kristin Nicholas

If you love color..you'll love Kristin Nicholas....pop on over to her blog and check out the video of her house...

I spent a delightful day at Kristin's house a couple of summers ago...here is the blog post I did after the workshop

If you ever get a chance to visit her or take a class with her, please do...it was such fun!

here are some of her designs...or just google search her.....I have a couple of her books....and her newest book is Crafting a Colorful Home...

Today I'm gonna work on some socks....I'm having a miserable allergy day....



2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh my! Thanks for sharing! I love, love, love her home and all the color and pattern. Fantastic!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.